Thank you for your interest in applying to be a part of our staff. The Bullsheet has been an integral part of the Denison community since 1979, and its staff become campus celebrities. There is great power in controlling the conversation of the campus, and we only use our powers for good… and sex. Lots of sex. Becoming a Bullsheeter is equivalent to turning into Channing Tatum in terms of sexiness.
Anyway, to become a part of our staff (one of us… one of us…), you must do three things:
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application, which you can do by submitting the form below
- complete and return the application
- endure a grueling interview
By submitting the following form or otherwise starting the application process, you agree to the following terms:
- The contents of your application will only be shared with current staff as part of the application process.
- You will never reveal the questions from either the application or the interview to anyone outside The Bullsheet.
If you are hired, here’s what you’ve gotten yourself into:
- After some training, editors are assigned a night to edit the Sheet each week. You will be responsible for the next day’s Sheet the entire semester.
- Staff writers regularly write articles in order to fill space when student submissions are lacking. About 1-2 pieces of reasonable length per week are required. Sometimes you will be given guidance from the Head Writer, or you may become an intern should you not meet expectations.
- All new staff are traditionally assigned a day to deliver the Sheet each week.
Submit the form below to begin the application process, and finally have a purpose for your life.